We are looking for a proactive and determined person who wants to join ROCKETROI’s Paid Social Media team as an Acquisition Designer.
Your role will be to help deliver creative solutions for our clients, as well as maintain and support existing in-house projects.
Here at ROCKETROI you will find a team that is both prepared and ambitious, trained by people who are ready to change the way in which technology can help drive better online advertising.
As an Acquisition Designer at ROCKETROI, you will:
- Develop and execute display and social ads creatively
- Graphic and motion design
- Landing pages design
- Brand strategy: develop the strategic blueprint that will serve as the main foundation for long-term brand building. This starts with research, analysis and collection of insights, which later evolves into the definition of brand personality, values, story, positioning and so on.
- Brand development: deliver a rich and tangible dimension to the brand strategy and produce high-quality content that conveys the brand’s story and key messages in the most attractive way. From building the visual identity - logo, colors, typography - and developing a brand’s creative assets, to creating visual content in the form of graphics, photos and videos, we bring the brand’s vision and strategy to reality.
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in UX/UI Design: visual & graphics design, information architecture, interaction design.
- Have excellent creative, analytical and communicative and skills.
- Have advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop, InVision...
- Languages: fluently spoken and written English and Spanish and a third language will be valued: Italian is a plus.
- Have passion for PPC, online marketing, the internet and new technologies.
- Are a team player, proactive, commited and curious.
- Are ready to learn, improve and grow on a daily basis.
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
- Awesome Working Environment.
- Work with a Very Talented Team.
- Continuous Skills Development.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Prestigious Clients.
- Company Retreats 4 x Year.
- Full Gym and Fitness Classes with Special Discounts.
- Great New Office.
Start date: ASAP
This job offer is closed.
- Acquisition Designer
- Barcelona, Spain
- 23.000 - 25.000€