WHO WE ARE?
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
Our vision: We want you to unleash your full innovative potential to develop the latest technologies and projects in a dynamic and young environment that allows us to adapt to constant change.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for UI Designers with demonstrable experience E2E in digital platforms development.
Above all else, frog is looking for people both passionate and compassionate.
Compassionate because working for exciting projects is great but working with exciting people that elevates you as a professional is even greater. We have created a working environment with a management structure allowing everybody to take responsibilities and express their full potential. We believe in a team were people enjoy coming to work, enjoy working together to discuss and enrich our practices and deliverables.
Passionate, because is a core and common value of Innovation and Design. We have developed a mindset and a grit that makes us go the extra mile to go from good to great and be proud of what we do together.
WE NEED YOU TO BE ABLE TO HAVE
• Extensive experience in companies working in UX teams.
• Domain of design tools Adobe CC. Sketch, Axure, Marvel, Invision etc.
• Extensive knowledge of usability
• Be able to work as a team and contribute ideas and knowledge to our clients
• Design of mobile applications both IOS and Android.
• Experience designing UIs Mobile First or RWD.
• Expert designing UI toolkits and DLS.
• UI portfolio with process clearly outline, communicated, and defined.
• Fluent in best practices for responsive design and UX.
• Good design-sensibility.
• Organized and methodological.
• Creative with a solutions-oriented focus.
DESIRABLE (not obligatory)
• Knowledge in Motion Graphics Tools as After effects, principle….
• Bonus: you're open to experiment with front-end code too, as it will increase your autonomy as a digital designer.
• Experience designing for enterprise, b2b, or SAAS products.
• Fluent written communication and collaboration skills.
OF COURSE, YOU MUST HAVE:
• Sense of humor
• High self-motivation with a sense of urgency. Do not be allergic to working under pressure.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable working in a dynamic, challenging environment.
• Be a lover of small details
• Fluent on English, written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER?
• Projects challengers of big clients.
• A team of expert builders, who make things happen.
• Constant learning, you will never go home without learning something new.
• An environment that favors collaboration and teamwork.
• A good opportunity to start from scratch
If you are supremely talented, self-motivated, excited to learn and eager be part of something
new and spectacular, we'd love to hear from you!
Sounds familiar? and you feel that you were born for this, please sign up to know us. =)
GOOD TO KNOW
As part of the Altran team you will share Studio and knowledge with the best designers in the world. You will be part of the frog Implementation team with 100% client dedication but being part of a design company with more than 50 years of experience.
Although we outgrew our startup size, we still promote simplicity, solidarity, helping each other and having a good laugh together.
This job offer is closed.
- UI Designer
- Altran Innovacion
- Madrid, Spain
- calle Campezo nº 1