Machinas is a leading international digital agency based in Barcelona. We specialise in digital commerce for fashion and lifestyle brands, developing full service digital solutions for clients such as Esprit, Jack Wolfskin, Hugo Boss and Playmobil amongst many others.
We connect consumers with brands, we create stories, we maximise sales.
This is how we constantly learn and evolve to remain leaders in this market sector.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with strong understanding of branding and corporate design skills. You will be responsible for working hand by hand with the design team, aiding with the creation of different graphic digital supports, taking a set of requirements to generate ideas, wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, develop creative aspects and build design solutions.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a talented design team environment. Where you will help to create actual designs, with mobile/tablet-based solutions. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualisation to client amends following the Art Director guidelines.
For this role you’ll need to:
• Collaborate with all kind of creation of digital advertising formats (banners, newsletters, digital invitations, animations, etc.).
• Create and design graphic materials and adaptation to different media and viewports.
• Create comprehensive visual designs and iconography.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and research.
• Responsible to assist the creative team in the conceptual design and the production finished art-work.
• Produce high quality work, amendments and perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Creation of basic motion graphics and editing videos.
Skills and Qualities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge on brand communication, graphic digital design.
• In-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of good design (style, image, colour, typography).
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
• Interest on UX/UI best solutions.
• Knowledge about responsive design.
• Knowledge of photography retouching.
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• A positive attitude that can benefit the team.
• Proactive person and interested to learn.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software CS6 or superior.
• English spoken.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related experience.
• Proven experience (2+ years) in a similar role.
• Portfolio with examples of experience.
- Barcelona, Spain
- To be discussed