At Domestika we are looking for an Email Marketing Manager with English (native or proficiency).
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy, planning, execution and analysis of innovative, creative and effective email marketing campaigns. He/She will form part of the CRM team and will collaborate with other teams in Marketing, Design, Copywriting and Growth, amongst others.
Domestika is one of the largest communities in the world for creative people. We produce the best courses with the best professionals and we tell everyone what we do with pride.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 9 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds of Silicon Valley (USA).
• Develops and executes an email marketing plan that ensures the increase of sales of our courses.
• Creates, implements, tests and analyzes the different email sends and continuously looks to improve KPIs by improving the campaigns.
• Analyzes the different profiles in the Domestika community and generates appropriate segmentations for every campaign while always seeking to optimize email engagement and the channel’s revenue.
• Collaborates closely with the Design and Copy teams to coordinate, supervise and implement the right graphic content and copy for the Email campaigns.
• Understands the Email KPIs, reviews the performance of the campaigns, follows up on ROI and provides recommendations based on these.
• Responsible for the quality control of all the English campaigns.
Experience and requirements:
• 6+ years’ experience managing email marketing and/or push notifications campaigns in online companies.
• Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills as well as a very strong attention to detail.
• Experience creating and executing email marketing strategies with a strong focus on sales.
• Strong analytical vision and data expert.
• Experience working with CRM and Email Marketing platforms (Iterable, Salesforce, Hubspot amongst others).
• HTML/CSS and SQL knowledge is a plus.
• Experience managing push notifications is a plus.
• Advanced (or native) Spanish + advanced (or native) English. One should be native.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the reference companies in the creative industry.
• Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative and multicultural team.
• Unlimited access to all our courses.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
- Email Marketing Manager (English)
- Barcelona, Spain
- A convenir