Do you fancy stepping into the shoes of big and small clients to help them solve their problems through design?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Lead Visual Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Be responsible for digital design concepts and visual design across digital projects and platforms
- Bring fuzzy projects down to earth, helping turn strategic vision into pixel-perfect concepts
- Be involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction, and identifying and solving problems
- Transform business needs, market research and user insights into smart, innovative concepts
- Scope, plan and deliver diverse projects across competencies to create valuable, human-shaped solutions
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Mentor junior designers and share your knowledge on design methods, tools and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be...
- A talented designer with 5+ years of experience working as a graphic user-interface designer or in a similar role
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies and mobile platforms and excited about emerging technologies – web front-end knowledge (HTML, CSS, jquery) would be welcome
- Good at presenting design solutions to both co-workers and clients
- A master of digital design tools like Sketch, and comfortable with prototyping tools like Invision, Principle or Framer. UI animation knowledge is a plus!
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Our healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Team events in-house and out of the office, from museum visits, to inspirational conferences and our amazing Christmas parties
This job offer is closed.
- Lead Visual Designer
- Medellín, Colombia
- Sin especificar
- Carrera 48 # 20 - 114 Centro Empresarial Ciudad del Rio Torre 2, Oficina 0921 Medellin