In Plastic we design digital products and services for global brands and startups. Our goal is focused on is developing quality products that elevate the user experience through navigation and use of the product and to align it with the business objectives.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a UX Designer fo join us at our offices in Barcelona to be integrated into the team and be a key player in project development.
It is very essential to have team working skills, that you integrate as a key piece within the team, that you have creative sensitivity and that you consider, as we do, that the visual is a differential and key factor in the digital experience development.
- Facilitate user understanding through the use of UX research, data review, testing and user definition techniques.
- Identify the client and user needs and translate them into sketching, wireframes, flows and prototyping.
- Digital product audit, testing and identify possibilities for improvements.
- Design solutions for specific problems, user centered.
- 3 years experience in similar positions.
- Being familiar with Design thinking methodologies.
- Being familiar with collaborative working tools.
- High skills in Sketch, Invision and prototyping tools.
- Management of collaborative design tools.
- Design system knowledge.
- Experiencia en presentaciones a clientes nacionales e internacionales
- English / Spanish (both high level)
- Proactive person, perfectionist, with the need of being in constant evolution, used to team working, positive, decisive and communicative
- A person compromised with its work, passionate about design, with constant need to evolve and that pays attention to details.
- Person that will develop proposals with solid reasoning
- Ability to draw conclusions and advocate proposals and solutions
What do we offer?
- Being part of a professional team, agile, that it’s in constant evolution, formed by composed by high level professionals
- Participation on key and complex projects for global brands and international startups
- Continuous training, I+D, assistance and participation in industry events
- Competitive salary depending on the experience.
- UX Designer
- Plastic Creative
- Barcelona, Spain
- To be agreed depending on experience