Do you see potential for improvement all around you, and wake up wanting to make the world a better place?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Service-Interaction Design Intern with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Be part of a 6-month full-time internship and get hands-on experience in a growing international business
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, research and evaluations
- Analyze and synthesize field data to identify main insights and visualize your ideas
- Work on projects within screen-based interaction design, but sometimes also on projects that focus on user experience in a broader sense
- Co-create service solutions with clients, end-users and stakeholders
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed interfaces, with a keen eye for detail
- Develop new methods for conducting design research, ideation and conceptualization
We would like you to be...
- A current student or recent graduate from a Spanish education institution in the areas of Design, Service Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, UX/UI Design or a related field, and have the possibility of an internship agreement with this institution (this is a must!)
-Knowledgeable about interaction design, methods and tools (Sketch, Omnigraffle, Marvel, Adobe package, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and obsessive about service design, as well as a team player who’s empathetic with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain – this is a must have!
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- No matter if it’s enjoying delicious local food, doing a pro bono projects for social impact, or drinking a few cañas after work under the afternoon sun, for us, work and personal life get inevitably mixed
- A small family from around the world living la vida mediterraneamente
- An office located in an old industrial building from the seventies, that serves as a metaphor of one of our main objectives: to enable industrial companies to innovate with the power of the design
-A location in the Poble Nou District, an interesting area in which modern design companies and old factories from the industrial era mingle with residential areas, generating an incredible environment of hybridization
- Service Interaction Design Intern - Prácticas
- Barcelona, Spain
- 750€/brutos mes
- C/ Zamora 48, 3º-2º Barcelona