To serve customers by providing product and service information, answering queries and resolving issues in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Providing excellent standard of service to customers through email, phones and web chat interactions.
• Providing and processing information in response to customer enquiries, concerns and requests in a timely, personable and professional manner.
• Resolving customer complaints in a patient, efficient and courteous manner and carrying out remedial action as and when required.
• Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution.
• Consistently displaying a strong customer focus and “going the extra mile” to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Assisting customers by placing bets over the phone.
• Accurately translating website text as required by customers.
• Effectively dealing with upset and angry callers.
• Escalating issues to the Assistant Team Leader/Team Leader as necessary.
• Escalating regulatory issues to the Compliance Team.
• Following up on customer interactions in accordance with Company’s processes and procedures.
• Providing guidance to and mentoring junior members of the team.
• Liaising with other departments (for instance Payments and Fraud) to resolve customer queries as and when required.
• Complying with Company’s policies and procedures at all times, to improve service provided.
• Maintaining professionalism in all interactions with clients and colleagues.
• Tracking and monitoring work activity.
• Determining and accurately recording all details of incoming problems.
• Displaying a high level of attention to detail whilst recording and updating account information.
• Monitoring forum to capture feedback.
• Monitoring website for errors and testing website after systems updates and new product launches.
• Playing an active part in enhancing quality results and performance of the team.
• Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s.
• Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
• Contributing to a continual enhancement of customer service, by providing ideas and suggestions on how to improve procedures and develop the department.
• Continually developing personal skills to enhance effectiveness of self and team.
• Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry.
• Escalating issues to senior management as appropriate.
• Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Strong IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
• Demonstrable negotiation skills.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive and results-driven approach.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Excellent prioritizing skills.
• Faultless telephone manner.
• Customer focus and commitment to service excellence.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
• Diagnostic and Advisory Skills.
• Confidence and ability to deal with difficult situations.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of online gaming and betting industry.
• Interest and knowledge of sports.
Must be flexible towards work schedules 24/7 shifts: morning, evening and night shifts
- Customer Service Agent
- Marathonbet Spain SA
- Zaragoza, Spain
- 18.000€ brutos anuales