Are you passionate about branding and design? Do you have unique creative skills and are you eager to start a new challenge in an innovative and fast-growing company? In LÚCID we are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with an outstanding portfolio and this could be you!
LÚCID is a forward thinking, user-centered design agency. We embrace innovation as the engine for business improvement. Our service's architecture goes from Research and Strategy to the main design disciplines: Product, Brand, Digital and Service design. Our aim is to empower people and organizations to reach their best through global design strategies.
An award-winning agency in Terrassa (Barcelona), our creative space houses a team of 30 designers: an extension to your design project success. Here, you will be immersed in our creative methodologies that connect you with end-user needs and insight.
We are the triggers of innovation and your Design Intelligence.
What do we expect from you?
• Have a strong interest in branding and corporate identity, and be familiar with creating brand identity work.
• Live, breath, love design. A sense of design trends and a desire to push them forward.
• Participate in strategic and tactical meetings with client and account team to develop effective design solutions that reflect the client’s objectives.
• Present creative work and properly prepare for all client presentations.
• Able to defend strengths of existing concepts while remaining open to input and further explorations.
• Can apply design methods that put the user first.
• Work dynamically with multidisciplinary teams.
• Willingness to take direction and learn from others.
• Passionate thinker about consumer behavior.
• Sensitivity to international consumers and markets.
What skills do you have?
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
• 5+ years of design experience in international brands; branding agency experience is a plus.
• Multilingual skills are welcome.
• Strong design, verbal, organizational and time management skills.
What can you expect from us?
• Permanent position in an attractive environment.
• Projects by leading clients that will challenge your skills.
• The opportunity to create and develop the latest technologies and innovative ideas.
• Enthusiastic colleagues working within an award-winning team.
• Team building activities.
• Free fruit, coffee & tea, and snacks.
- Senior Graphic Designer
- LÚCID Design Agency
- Tarrasa, Spain
- A negociar