Propulse Video is an Explainer Video Start-up Studio based in the city centre of Barcelona.
We are an international team and we focus in the development of video marketing campaigns for a wide variety of companies.
A young and dynamic company, we have worked with over 600 companies from around the world and we are looking to increase our presence in the UK and other European countries.
Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager Intern for our UK Market.
Your tasks will be:
• Managing your own Projects: You will be in direct contact with clients (by email and phone) to carry out the projects from start to end.
• Creative Writing: You will be in charge of writing commercial and marketing scripts, as well as creative scenarios in English.
• Visual Communication Marketing: You will establish communication strategies for the client’s projects.
• Developing Concepts and Ideas: You will brainstorm with your team members on the best commercial and marketing strategies for the project.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A team-worker and passionate about the growth and development of the enterprise.
• Native or fluent in English with strong oral and writing communication skills.
• Organized, proactive and Autonomous
• Able to communicate between different departments, the creative and commercial team, as well as manage different projects.
This is a full-time paid internship (560€ / net per month).
- Project Manager Intern - Prácticas
- Propulse Video
- Barcelona, Spain
- 560e per month
- 17 carrer de casp