GFT is a business change and IT company trusted by the world’s leading financial institutions to meet the demands of the digital revolution. Innovation and creativity are part of our DNA and drive our own success story.
What are we looking for?
For our team based in Sant Cugat del Valles, we are looking for a UX Designer willing to pursue a career in IT and work in banking projects related to artificial Intelligence, IoT, machine learning or blockchain. Are you willing to work in an international and diverse environment? Are you interested in keeping up with the latest developments in IT Market? Are you eager to work in a team towards innovation? Then, you are the person we are looking for!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- High expertise on interaction and visual design multiplatform (native / hybrid applications, responsive design, web)
- Hands on experience with User Centred Design Approach: Ethnographic studies, Contextual inquiry, Card sorting, Concept test, Personas and scenarios based design, Usability test, Benchmarking, and task analysis, among others.
- Design knowledge and prototyping tools (Invision, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) - Superior skills in wireframe creation for desktop and mobile solutions. - Solid understanding of design systems and usage of UI patterns.
- Attention to the detail in the design of interaction.
- Agile methodologies and Lean UX - Visual design skills.
Skills that will help you succeed:
-Graduate in Design.
- 3-5 years of experience
-Mobile projects experience
-Experience at working with developing teams
-Fluency in English (C1)
- Initiative, flexibility, proactivity and responsibility
- Experience working in challenging environments
- Team oriented
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote healthy lifestyle at work: sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
-International work culture
Join our global team!
- UX Senior Designer
- Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain