We are now looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join permanently our client. Based in San Francisco and Barcelona, they are working with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon). They develop and sell their product, a SaaS platform based on IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud in order to optimize pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing processes. Moving on the acquisition of large volumes of data, registration, visualization and generation of knowledge in a simple, regulated and traceable way. Is the outcome of years of expertise and the commitment to guide and lead Biotech and Pharma Manufacturing into the future.
What are we looking for:
A Senior profile to join our Front End team. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Good understanding with Redux.
- Understand the importance of testing your code and how it reduces risk in making changes and refactoring.
- Good understanding of Bootstrap, html, css, sass, handlebars…
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc...
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. lodash ).
- Familiarity with RESTful API.
- Solid understanding of git.
- Knowledge and experience with Serverless Architecture and Amazon Web Services.
- Fluent in english.
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind.
- Passion for your work and striving to do things “the right way” ( ESLint, scalability, maintainability ).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Developing high quality, testable and performance software
- Design architecture ) + implement (coding) the best solutions for each given problem.
- Working hand in hand with the product and UX/UI team.
- Working with new technologies and keeping updated in a changing environment with new challenges.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Write clean, performant and well maintained code, paying attention to quality.
- Follow and improve front-end best practices for writing and deploying code.
- Take care about cross-browser, cross-platform and performance issues.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Frontend Developer
- Barcelona, Spain
- 30k+ €