We are now looking for a Digital Analyst to join our Digital Team based in Madrid. As part of our team, you will work in the analytics area to support our project PlayStation.
• You will manage different data sources including web, social media, CRM and social listening tools, analyzing campaigns, results and providing insights and recommendations to improve performance.
• You will also monitor PlayStation online reputation: subjects related to our Company, campaigns, products and competitors.
• You will keep daily contact with PlayStation to inform them about their campaign results.
Required skills and experience:
• 1-3 years of experience in web analytics, social media analytics and data analysis.
• Knowledge on Adobe Omniture Analytics.
• Knowledge on Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Youtube Analytics and Instagram.
• Deep knowledge on Excel to analyze data and create reports.
• Comfortable using Power Point and Keynote.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organisation and time-management skills.
• Online Marketing knowledge (main KPIs, how each channel works, etc.).
• Detail-oriented and resolutive person, self-starter and team player.
• Passionate Gamer. Gaming, eSports or entertainment industry preferred.
- Digital Analyst
- Madrid, Spain
- JUAN ESPLANDIÚ, 11-C1