You will join our product design team in our Barcelona office. Your main responsibility will be to create intuitive and functional interfaces that meet the requirements of our various products, working together with UI & UX designers, developers and product owners.
Ubeeqo is an international mobility company, that although being acquired by one of the most important mobility groups in Europe, still has start-up soul.
Operating in more than 10 european top cities, we have been expanding our operations as well as our team for the last two years, and still have a lot of growing ahead of us.
Providing digital platforms for services revolving around transportation (Car sharing, Scooter sharing, Ride hailing, etc…) our aim is to lead the industry with innovation and good practices.
What does a Junior UI designer do?
- As a part of our product design team, we expect a junior UI designer to assist in the creation of engaging and consistent user interfaces across devices and platforms (Responsive Web, Apps, Webapps,...)
- To keep a coherent and scalable mentality, by applying and maintaining our component style guide (We have our own design system!!!).
- To assist in the creation of wireframes, mockups, prototypes and/or screen flows.
- To work along on a daily basis with our front end developers.
- And ultimately to bring their ideas, energy and dedication to help make the overall user experience and journey as best as possible.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor degree, or similar, in graphic, interface or product design.
- 2 - 3 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrable experience on interface design projects. (Only applicants with relevant portfolio will be considered).
- Fluent english is a must.
- Sketch (High level mandatory).
Skills with bonus:
- Portfolio with UI guidelines or Design systems.
- Sketch ninja!
- Adobe creative suite software.
- Prototyping tools (Invision, Flinto, UXpin,..)
- Some HTML or CSS knowledge
What do we offer?
- To work in a young, multicultural, skilled and fast growing company. (200+ employees)
- The challenge to work in a creative, dynamic and collaborative team. (6 design heroes)
- Fixed contract. A part time position can be considered at the beginning of our relationship to test the water.
This job offer is closed.
- Junior UI designer
- Barcelona, Spain
- 20 - 24K€ per year (According to experience)