We are looking to cover a senior position in our offices in Barcelona. The position will be leading a strategic digital channels project taking care of its successful development and in charge of the day to day project deliveries and communications with the client.
Required sector knowledge:
1. Digital / Mobile business models
2. Experience in the banking sector.
3. UX knowledge
4. App development project involvement (nice to have)
• Understand the different stakeholders based on their business objective and the goals they want to achieve to advise them, develop an online strategy appropriate to their expectations, guaranteeing the achievement of the objectives.
• Participate in the execution of the projects by performing the following tasks: project focus, control of the degree of progress, management of internal customer expectations, management of different stakeholders, managing and resolving conflicts and deviations, managing suppliers and controlling KPIs.
• Prepare work plans for the projects, coordinate the teams, follow up on the global project calendar and its degree of progress. Apply necessary corrective measures.
• Lead presentation meetings, negotiation of milestones.
• Manage a local team in order to maximize the team's efficiency and productivity.
• Carryon reporting activities following the client's procedure.
• Document and deliverables development per every project phase.
1. Toffel / Advance English level
2. Spanish basic competence (desired)
Minimum experience: over 4 years in digital environments.
This job offer is closed.
- eBanking Consultant
- KingEclient SL
- Barcelona, Spain
- A concretar
- Tuset 20-24