Provenance is looking for a Product Designer. The focus of this role will be on designing the core interface and features of our SaaS product.
This is an exciting and challenging role within a growing team, supporting a rapidly evolving platform. As such, you will need to be able to execute on low level UI design at feature level but be able to keep the wider context and strategy of the end-to-end product in mind.
With an interest in sustainability and future facing technologies, the ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in interaction design, user experience, user research and rapid prototyping.
Alongside the design of the platform, there is a requirement to design system diagrams which help articulate complex processes and business concepts to clients.
You will be reporting to the Head of Design with daily liaison with the CTO and developers working in two week Agile sprints on product build.
Provenance is working at the intersection of physical and digital along product supply chains (mostly in food, drinks, but also fashion and furniture). So a love of how things are made, and a keen interest in sustainability / social and environmental impact in the creation of physical products is a big plus.
- Digital product interaction design
- Interface / UI design for all screen sizes and devices
- Native mobile UI design a plus but not absolutely necessary
- Designing system diagrams
- Helping define the platform features and functionality
- Working alongside developers to design intuitive user interactions
Skills and requirements we are looking for
- 3+ years experience as a Digital Product Designer in an agency or, preferrably, a startup with a strong technology offer
- A clear thinker who can grasp complex concepts and communicate crisply and clearly
- High level of proficiency in Sketch, Marvel, Invision and Adobe CC suite of products
- Experience across the full project lifecycle in an Agile environment
- Ability to digest complex information
- A relentless focus on the user experience
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communications skills (English) with the ability to document requirements without ambiguity
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to persevere with challenges
A level of exposure to supply chains or how products are made is a plus
Provenance empowers great brands to increase trust in their products, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software lets businesses bring the origin, journey and impact of products to the point of sale, with a social mission to help us all make positive choices about what to buy.
You can check out our backstory (covered by the BBC) here and there’s further information about Provenance in our widely read whitepaper.
We’ve done work globally in the fishing industry – read about it via The Guardian here, and for the first taster of our work with Co-op supermarkets, click here.
We are working with hundreds of other small retailers and brands and are in partnership with many certifiers.
- Working directly with businesses and organisations trying to make global supply chains fairer and more -sustainable. Social impact is core to the business.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- Team workshops and regular social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Working with cutting edge technologies – part of building the future
- Employee share option program (meaning you get to own some of the company)
We are committed to growing a diverse team with equal opportunities for all. A handful of us work remotely from within the UK, and from other cities in Europe.
- Product Designer
- Londres, United Kingdom