Who we are:
We’re searching for a talented free-lance copywriter to rebrand and summarize and rewrite, when needed, our current website content. This is a remote job since the Organization is German but the Designer, the Managing Director and the developer are based in different cities in Spain.
Consulegis is an international network of mainly lawfirms but also other advisory profesionals (trend to be multidisciplinary) which website is outdated and the messages are not clear. The Consulegis should address the members, potential members but also the potential clients of the members (more business oriented) .
This role produces clear, persuasive, original written copy. It is responsible for ensuring the highest level of creative excellence through the development of high-level concepts and sound creative judgment. This role requires an individual with exceptional English language skills as all of the work carried out will be in English (the relationship with the designer and the developer in Spanish).
The Creative Copywriter is responsible for writing copy or summarizing the content of the current website to produce a coherent message and simpler messages for all the users since we are changing completely the website. The work will be in partnership with an Art Director, and the Managing Director to makeover the current website by bringing simpler and a powerful message. He / she is the starting point of an idea, delivering concepts. With online savvy to apply your skills for generating design content, copywriting and marketing needs.
o Brainstorms ideas and concepts: summarize the current content to strong and simple messages or texts
o talk with the MD to discuss requirements and product background.
o Works in a close-knit creative partnership with the designer to generate workable concepts and ideas.
o Works fast, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
o Proofreads copy to check spelling and grammar.
Our main requirements are:
- Native English and good Spanish
- Proven work experience as a copywriter.
- Creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Expertise in creating taglines and top-level copywriting for brands.
- Proven conceptual thinking, wide knowledge, creative in making up new ideas.
- Attention to detail, superior knowledge of grammar, excellent proofreading
- Valued for writing flexibility, conceptual/visual thinking and a keen sense of strategy.
- Solid presentation and communication skills - the ability to accurately and succinctly identify key issues and communicate them in an inspiring manner with clarity.
- Experience with the legal and accounting sector will be a plus
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work both independently
- Copywriter with native English (and some Spanish)
- a definir en función de la amplitud del proyecto
- Poststrassen14-16 / Hamburgo / Alemania