About Design Studios
BCG’s Design Studios provides refined, comprehensive design solutions for our various business needs across the globe. We partner with BCG consulting teams and offer our broad expertise providing highly innovative and creative visual solutions by delivering compelling visual messages. Our team is comprised of designers, visual storytellers, and creative thinkers with multi-disciplinary backgrounds who leverage innovation, cutting-edge technologies and forward thinking approaches at a global scale. We have a global network of visual experts including our global design centers in India, Madrid and Atlanta with plans for future expansion.
The Digital Account Strategist will be responsible for
• Being a digital visionary and thought partner for the consulting team - Leverages cutting-edge digital technologies to develop creative solutions and ideas to push boundaries and exceed the client’s objectives.
• Manage high-stake complex projects in close collaboration with the client, acting as subject matter expert, guiding them in choosing meaningful solutions to convey their ideas in the most impactful manner.
• Oversee the production process, across multiple verticals, translating ideas and concepts from/to the design center’s team leads to ensure the optimal output is created.
• Educate clients in the possibilities and use of new and future digital technologies while building strong relations.
• Support in the roll-out of the Visual Communications Transformation project
• Assist clients in the creation of briefs that clearly convey the requirements and needs of each project.
• Operate as liaison connecting Design Studios and stakeholders, deciphering business challenges and envisioning cutting-edge digital solutions.
• Share capabilities and creative solutions with stakeholders
• Vet projects, connect them with appropriate teams
• Act as hub for strategic, creative and technological expertise
• Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with stakeholders
• Develop, drive and enhance our overall internal thinking when translating ideas to visual concepts – train and work closely with clients on good design and presentation of information
• Communicate scope, timing and/or budget changes to team members and key stakeholders, developing contingency plans as needed.
• Create and share project status reports, host debriefs, identify areas of success and of improvement
• Be a creative thought partner – understand the context and apply creative solutions
• Pitch proposed solutions and discuss ideas with internal clients
• Lead client calls and meetings
• Bachelors' in Art, Digital Design or related field with background in digital design and gaming
• 6+ years’ experience working in an application or game/product development company in a professional services environment.
• Experience with multi-device (iOS, Android, Windows) app deployment projects or Unity3D or Unity scripting for game/app development projects
• Experience with virtual reality and/or augmented reality projects
• Knowledge of visual design theory and how it relates to user interphases (i.e., composition, color theory, typography etc.)
• Background in digital design and design thinking principles
• Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish
• Account Management/Client Management experience interacting directly with high level executives.
• Understanding of creative output channels (print, digital, video, etc.)
• Strong affinity for current technological topics and trends in the areas of new and traditional media
• B2B experience, deep business language knowledge and experience in a professional services environment
• Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills and backgrounds
• Ability to flex approach from a solution and working style perspective depending on project and client needs
• Consistent willingness to go above and beyond for project deliverables, as well as one’s own development
• Sharp eye for layout design and awareness of digital design trends
• Excellent time management skills
• Thrives in an environment of continual feedback
• Ability to develop project from creative conception to final deliverable
• Ability to work independently and prioritize under narrow time limitations and/or with interruptions, to produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate ideas
• Handle stressful situations with poise, understanding and tact
• Actively listens, requests clarification when needed with an exceptional attention to detail
- Digital Account Strategist (AI & VR)
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Madrid, Spain
- Calle O´Donnell 12 planta 3, Planta 3