About Design Studios
BCG’s Design Studios provides refined, comprehensive design solutions for our various business needs across the globe. We partner with BCG consulting teams and offer our broad expertise providing highly innovative and creative visual solutions by delivering compelling visual messages. Our team is comprised of designers, visual storytellers, and creative thinkers with multi-disciplinary backgrounds who leverage innovation, cutting-edge technologies and forward thinking approaches at a global scale. We have a global network of visual experts including our global design centers in India, Madrid and Atlanta with plans for future expansion.
The Senior Unity Developer will be responsible for:
• Building cutting edge applications based on the Unity framework (Desktop and mobile).
• Implementing application functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging user experience.
• Working to a brief agreed with the client teams and in compliance with BCG standards.
• Implement app functionality as per communicated design
• Translate design specification into functional elements
• Create apps/games in Unity for Desktop and Mobile (VR/AR/MR)
• Create custom plugins in case required.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Provide technical support during the development of the application solution
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
• Work with the stakeholders to understand the need for the apps, graphic models, algorithm, animations etc
• Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, design, or related field
• 3-5 years relevant years of relevant experience working in an application and/or game development company, product company or professional services environment, building and deployment of apps on various platforms
• Experience with Unity3D, or Unity scripting for game development or app development and object-oriented programming with C#
• Experience with virtual reality (Vive, Hololens) and VR Software Development Kits - SDKs (SteamVR plugin for Unity, Unity VR API, OpenVR) will be a plus.
• Written and oral fluency in English
• Demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills and backgrounds
• Consistent willingness to go above and beyond for project deliverables, as well as one’s own development
• Ability to work independently and prioritize under narrow time limitations and/or with interruptions, to produce accurate results within quick turnaround time
• Knowledge of graphics optimization
• Understand various constraints and develop the solution within the boundaries of the given constraints.
• Exceptional attention to detail
This job offer is closed.
- Unity developer
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Madrid, Spain
- Calle O´Donnell 12 planta 3, Planta 3