Barspin Studios is an action-sport video games developer and all its projects are under same IP and based on emblematic real cities. BMX The Game is the first game in the planned IP
for PC & consoles. It's a BMX simulation game which captures the essence of this action sport. It's still in development and it has already reached notoriety and significant achievements.
Barspin Studios is growing its team incorporating new profiles with experience, talent and desire to participate in international projects with high expectations.
We are looking for 3D Artists and Lead Artist.
*All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
- Excellent modeling skills.
- Experience using Unity 3D.
- Outstanding knowledge of the optimization process in Unity.
- Extensive knowledge of 2D and 3D packages (3Ds Studio MAX, Photoshop, Substance Painter/Designer) required.
- Highly skilled at maps creation.
- Knowledge of rigging, animation, UVing and texturization.
- Released one Unity title on desktop platforms.
- Previous experience leading and mentoring a department is a great advantage.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experienced player in similar games like EA Skate.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Create 2D/3D game assets, along with textures that are stylized.
- Collaborate with other departments to meet the highest visual quality and gameplay standards.
- Level up your team’s skills through mentorship of skills, process, and techniques.
- Deliver high-quality art assets and ensure their efficient integration in the game.
- Suggest new ideas for artistic and graphic references for the project.
- Extrapolate tasks from game design documents, feature stories, conversations, and requirements.
- Ability to follow and adapt to stylistic guidelines set by the Lead/Art Director.
- Working with accurate time estimates for tasks and work within those constraints.
- Opportunity to be part of a professional team formed by people with great passion for video game creation.
- Creative company, ambitious, dynamic and with an informal and friendly atmosphere.
- Office close to the beach.
- Project completely international and with a great social repercussion.
- Salary increases according to objectives and other advantages and perks.
- Delicious Friday breakfast.
- Game nights and other activities.
- Senior 3D Artist
- Barspin Studios
- Barcelona, Spain