In netRivals we help hundreds of businesses optimize their sales adopting real-time pricing policies. To achieve so, our systems compare millions of products on a daily basis so that our customers are able to find their rivals.
We work in more than 50 countries for big and small customers without discrimination and we are aiming to democratize the analysis of prices and competitors. We want that both retailers and brands get an accurate vision of their markets in real time at an unbeatable price.
Do you want to join us and help our customers become more competitive?
Are you the owner of an inquiring mind? Do you believe that technology can help you speed up decision-making and find solutions faster? Then, netRivals might be the place for you.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual who’s keen on web applications development and willing to join our young, enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team.
As a Developer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to bring innovative ideas to our applications. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
If you meet these requirements, we would like to hear from you!
• 4+ years of programming experience in PHP
• Knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symphony
• Strong algorithmical skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good knowledge of OOP
• Good knowledge of LAMP environment
• Working knowledge of source control tools (Git)
• Ideally have previously worked on a SaaS product
• CSS pre-processing (Sass / Less)
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Debugging tools and Testing
• Agile Methodology
This is what we offer!
• Exceptional work environment
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours: 8 - 10h / 17 - 19h
• Fridays working hours: 8 - 10h / 14 - 16h
Are you the person we are looking for? Please, send us your CV. We would love to get to know you!
This job offer is closed.
- PHP Backend developer
- Barcelona, Spain
- Negotiable based on experience