As part of the DDB Group, C14TORCE is a creative agency with headquarters in Barcelona. Working as an integrated agency, it represents the global account for SEAT and creates, develops and distributes all creative assets for 360 advertising campaigns, which are subsequently adapted to the local markets. With a network of offices across 10 different countries C14TORCE is a true 360° network and has full visibility of SEAT´s global communication needs.
This role is responsible for the coordination of client´s global campaigns and projects, with a special focus on the events created to and for the client. It involves understanding both the client´s and the agency´s needs and objectives and communicating them clearly to the different parties involved. They will need to liaise closely with the different department and suppliers to ensure the correct implementation of the campaigns and events.
• Liaising with the client to discuss and identify their needs and requirements.
• Presenting and negotiating the projects to ensure their correct implementation in the different markets.
• Coordinating the diverse agency departments to ensure the correct development of all the projects and events.
• Work with the strategy team to brief the rest of the teams involved in each of the projects.
• Coordinate both client and agency teams to reach targets & timings for each project.
• Coordinate and implement events.
• Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client and suppliers at all stages.
• Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
• Present and defend agency ideas with conviction.
• Proven experience of at least 6 years in an events or experiential marketing agency.
• Experience organising events.
• Car brand experience is a plus.
• Experience with dealers, point of sales and/or retail.
• Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and able to manage several projects at the same time.
• Excellent attention to detail and effective organizational abilities.
• Experience in sponsorship is a plus.
• High level of English.
- Account Executive in events and experiential marketing
- Barcelona, Spain
- A negociar