Quodem, digital marketing company oriented to healthcare sector is looking for the best talent as Design Project Manager for one of our clients in Madrid.
The Design Project Manager will work in customer engagement and technology projects, building and implementing innovative capabilities. The candidate will collaborate with other members of the Content Strategy team and internal clients of different markets to understand customer engagement objectives and accelerate programs to meet those objectives.
In addition, the Design Project Manager will help with the local market implementation of key Content Strategy programs, such as Content Automation. The successful candidate will work directly with local market program manager, implementation team and vendors in running pilots. The candidate will also trouble shoot design and production issues related to programs, gather specific business requirements and build core competencies within local markets (training super-users)
Key skills to demonstrate are:
· Expert knowledge and skills regarding content management, promotion resource design and publishing
· Adobe creative suite knowledge and experience
· Consultative listening and research, prototyping and solution design
· Communication planning and change management skills
· Project management, prioritize and report
· Process design, management and improvement
· Proficient in written and spoken English and Spanish
· Creative/design background, with focus on html and new media
· Pharmaceutical communication experience
· Analytical and innovative thinking
Required experience and background:
· Bachelor´s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communication Sciences)
· 3+ years of marketing communication experience
· Detail oriented, well organized, excellent planning skills
· Excellent Collaboration and communication skills
· Available to travel: up to 10% of the time
This job offer is closed.
- Design Project Manager
- Madrid, Spain