We are looking for a passionate writer with experience in sales and marketing who enjoys technology, is deeply customer focused, and is dedicated to creating effective communication and learning strategies for our customers. Intracon Content Developers work closely with Learning Product Managers, Instructional Designers and Technologists and Graphic Designers to develop training and communication plans that enable our customers to better market their technologies.
The role requires exemplary writing skills and the ability to work with divergent content output types such as web, print collateral, surveys, blogs, audio/video scripts, technical documentation and PowerPoint presentations. The ideal candidate has an exceptional aptitude for taking technological concepts and synthesizing this data into easily digestible sales and marketing assets and collateral. Equally, the candidate must be able to creatively put ideas into practice by developing new and exciting communication in an ever-changing IT environment. The Learning Content Developer needs to be comfortable writing and developing content across a series of technologies such as large format printing (graphics), 3D printing, DesignJet printers or DaaS service solutions.
• Work with customers and the Learning Product Manager to gain an exceptional understanding of the overall features of the products, their market value and competitive landscape.
• Draw out the compelling points and structure product and business information to explain deeply technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Break down complex procedures into digestible concepts and present them in an engaging way that makes content easy to understand for the intended target audience.
• Determine the best communication output types (print, web, audio, video, etc.) based on the content, target audience, budget and timeframe.
• Design and develop training scenarios, write scripts and story boards for webinars, e-learning, videos or whiteboards.
• Write guides or brochures, such as How-To-Demo guides, FAQ’s, selling guides and job aids.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in content writing, technical marketing or in the development of learning materials.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare documentation including initial drafts and templates with minimal input (written or verbal) from subject matter experts such as design engineers and program managers.
• Excellent writing, editing and layout skills used to compose a wide range of materials.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Technically astute, able to learn different technical concepts within a short period of time.
• Expert knowledge and experience of creating content with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize several complex projects.
• Hands-on experience working with learning and graphics teams to communicate product marketing communications.
• Excellent overall interpersonal communication skills and ability to effectively work with customers and internal leaders.
• Proven ability to work across diverse cultures and nationalities.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Communications, Marketing or related field.
• Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision.
• Willingness to continue learning.
• Strong sense of ease and humor.
Other desired skills:
• Experience with single-source content authoring and management systems.
• Previous experience in sales and marketing.
• Experience writing about hardware devices, especially large-format printers.
• Previous experience simplifying complex technical concepts.
• Ability to create style guides and content strategies for differing audiences.
• Advanced certifications and/or master’s degree.
• Spanish language skills.
- Content Developer
- Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
- Depending on the candidate's experience and value