We are looking for a Digital Graphic Designer responsible for creating eye catching and engaging digital graphics, Social media and digital concepts, which will elevate the brand in line with their competitors in the industry. An interest in photography, fashion and the world of ecommerce is a mus. Ideally the candidate will be immersed in emerging trends in fashion, design, art, pop culture and media technology and can translate them into designs according to brand identity and values. The candidate must have wide experience to design landing pages, Social Media arts and Posts, web banners, apps and other digital assets.
Must have previous experience in a similar design role, preferably at a retail company and willing to be working alongside the brand channels teams.
Candidate Responsibilities and Skills include:
· generating new concepts and ideas for seasonal and marketing campaigns in terms of digital graphics and signage.
· researching and producing exciting, fresh e-comms concepts including e-shots, web layouts, banners and creating designs and artwork
· Innovate to ensure the brand experience continues to evolve and is presented in best way possible
· Qualification/excellent knowledge and level in Graphic Design or equivalent (excellent Mac skills are a must (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)).
· To be resourceful and commercial in your design approach sourcing own stock imagery, utilizing vectors and typography.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
. File management.
· Ability to build strong relationships
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills. Ability to deal with changing priorities and multi task
. Arab language is a must. Please avoid sending your CV if you don't speak arab
A portfolio demonstrating both design and artworking skills, showing a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Graphic designer
- akopa fashion
- Barcelona, Spain
- Según valía del candidato
- santa eulalia 5-9