Young and vibrant startup printing agency is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and pro-active graphic designer with artwork preparation skills to join our main HQ in Barcelona. This person would work closely with our Artwork Manager and other team mater to provide 100% perfectly prepped files for custom printing.
Attention to detail, great file handling and a keen eye for possible technical issues are the main aptitudes we’d like our next designer to have.
We’re looking for someone to:
• Prepare and adapt clients files for printing;
• Pre-press artwork preparation for different printing techniques we offer;
• Working in close collaboration with the Print Advisors & Design team;
• Creating visual mock-ups for clients;
• Additional duties as assigned.
The selected designer will receive the following:
• Excellent startup workplace experience in a fun environment;
• Opportunities to build relationships with Marketing, Sales, and Design professionals;
• Training and mentoring from our Chief Designer;
The ideal profile is someone:
• Demonstrable experience in artwork preparation (pre-print);
• Working towards a degree in Graphic Design or related field;
• With the ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously;
• Capacity of leading a small team;
• Must be reliable and accountable for work;
• Must have excellent communication skills;
• Must have experience/proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign (CS6 on);
• Must have the ability to read, write and speak the English language, Spanish a plus;
This job offer is closed.
- Jr. Graphic Designer (Print)
- Barcelona, Spain
- A convenir