At Glovo, design’s team is growing and we are searching one magic graphic designer.
Graphic designers work directly with marketing department which is one of the key departments at Glovo: you will be directly working on educating, creating and demonstrating the value that Glovo has for the user. We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities and with strong attention to detail, who can find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Designing the communication for customers (Social media, newsletters)
- Keep the values of this brand and collaborate to do it bigger and better
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Glovo subsidiaries (countries, cities) on a daily basis
- Availability to start as soon as possible
- Currently studying a business degree in top-tier university
- Knowledges about Adobe CC : Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Premiere and After effects are a plus. -
- Beginners knowledges about HTML & CSS
- Good vibes
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal in Spanish and English
- Paid Internship
- Free Glovo credits
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses and loves the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture, and grow from the bottom inside the team
- Learn from professionals with long design experience
- Unlimited jam sandwiches
This job offer is closed.
- Internship in Graphic Design - Prácticas
- Barcelona, Spain