The candidate will join the Gestoos team and will participate in the creation of new applications leveraging on Gestoos features to enable novel forms of interaction with media. The candidate will participate in the development of applications running on different sorts of interfaces and devices such as larges screens, videowalls, mixed reality applications involving spatial interaction with mixed media.
The candidate will participate in the projects from its conception in collaboration with our design team. Main goals will be to support the development of prototypes of visual animations, reactive visual effects and UI interaction patterns to then integrate and deploy this solutions for client projects in collaboration with the software development team.
• Support the development of new interactive applications and prototypes
• Mid level programming to create unique applications for both large and small-scale interactive installations
• Adapt and extend knowledge as projects dictate
• Work effectively individually and as part of a team
• Collaborating with teams of developers and designers and presenting to clients
• Developing real-time, interactive software
• Basic knowledge of: C++, OpenGL, OpenFrameworks and/or Cinder
• Motivated and proactive with a strong sense of teamwork
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in verbal and written English communication
- Creative Coder / Interactive Software Developer Intern - Prácticas
- Barcelona, Spain
- 400 euros a month