We are looking for a Social Media Strategist who would like to join a young and dynamic group to manage some of the major accounts of the agency.
It's a position that needs fresh, dynamic people, willing to learn a lot (and give the best). Due to the social profiles you will manage, you will have the opportunity to unleash your strategic skills, interact with the Creativity team to decide the best campaigns, etc.
Some previous experience in the position is a must have!
- Define Global Social Media strategies for markets in accordance with the global communication strategy
- Development of Social Media strategies for specific annual or specific campaigns.
- Manage and monitor the contents generated by the team
- Definition of processes and dynamics of teamwork
- Reporting of results and statistical monitoring of different profiles
- Definition and management of paid media campaigns
- Monitor the Social Media profiles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High level of English and Spanish. Knowledge of another language is a plus
- Strong Analytical skills
- Three years+ of defining social media strategies (NOT community management)
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms
- Strong campaign/project management skills
- Managing high-profile social media campaigns and measuring their success
- Effective team player with proven ability to work with agency and client stakeholders
If you feel you are the right person for the position, please, send us your CV and some examples of your work in Social Media.
- Social Media Strategist
- Barcelona, Spain
- a convenir