The Innovation Manager, reporting to the Area Director, will transversally contribute to identify, build internal proposition and develop innovative initiatives across all areas into both Spanish and Portuguese Market.
- Find new business opportunities based on innovative ways of doing things.
- Collaborate with other areas to develop new initiatives identified by them.
- Sizing of the opportunities, building the case and supporting implementation.
- Keeping up to date on market innovation trends creating internal channels to share it across all organization.
- Monitoring competitor’s activities regarding new disruptive initiatives linked with financial services focusing both on tradicional incumbents and fintech and neobanks across all markets.
- Driving the adoption of new technologies to accelerate growth, reduce cost or improve customer experience.
- Interact with internal functions like Risk, Operations, ECM & Product Development, etc. in relation to any actions or issue linked to Innovation.
- Ensure accomplishment of the objectives and make sure we deliver towards those.
- Build a Pipeline of potential opportunities of partnership or M&A to support business strategy.
- Key focus on developing PSD2 strategic approach recommendation, with the purpose of re-thinking business positioning to face threats about entrance of new players and to build new API´s platform model and identify potential new revenue sources or business opportunities.
- Active participation at Innovation forums or Events.
REQUIREMENTS AND PERSONNAL SKILLS
The future Innovation Manager, will have to prove at least an 7-year experience in positions related to innovation transformation, developing successful projects and managing teams at a transversal level.
Concerning the personal skills, the candidate must count with an “evangelizing”, resilient and disruptive mindset. Furthermore, meaningful communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment will be required.
In terms of education, a technical degree will be a plus, as well as a postgraduate degree or further training. Moreover, a proficiency spoken and written level in English will be required too.
- Innovation Manager
- The Valley Talent
- Madrid, Spain
- 30.000 €