Ever wonder how Google and Facebook make their money? How do business reach their target markets and sell their products online? What is the future of internet marketing?
You can't learn this stuff in school - Email us today to get your foot in the door of this booming industry!
- Flexible hours
- Downtown location (Madrid centre, Tribunal - Alonso Martínez)
- Fun environment
- International team
We are looking for online advertising and digital marketing intern in the Madrid city centre. Please only contact if you currently live locally in Madrid. The internship involves one-on-one training and immediate involvement in actual high-profile ad campaigns and search engine marketing (SEM/SEO) efforts for large clients clients.
Assist the Senior Consultants with their daily duties as needed.
* SEO: Work with the consultant to improve our clients natural rankings. This will include on page optimisation, copywriting, and link building.
* PPC: Work on Pay Per Click activities, which will include keyword generation, Ad Copy, analysis of campaigns, analysis of ROI, CPA (cost per acquisition), and COS (cost of Sale), and weekly reporting on the campaigns performance.
* Online Advertising: Identify potential opportunities for online banners in our target markets.
* Website Design/usability: Identifying ways to improve the our clients websites
* Social Media: assist our Social Media & PR Manager with his duties
Conocimientos y aptitudes
The successful candidate will be a highly personable, ambitious, aggressive, self-starter looking to gain an entry into the high tech online marketing industry. Opportunity may exist for growth into a full-time position. Our Intern will have hands-on involvement with pay per click (PPC) campaigns, SEO strategies and will intereact directly with clients in many cases while assisting Senior Consultants. We offer the option to work informally, often remotely and with incentives in a startup environment.
# Strong creative skills to generate copywriting and ad creatives
# Strong analytical skills
# Well organized and able to multitask
# Experience in offline or online marketing techniques is preferred; specifically PPC, SEO
# Enthusiastic and passionate about learning about web/online marketing
# Ability to handle pressure and work to deadlines
# Excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as within a team
Interns will work closely with the company founders, with personal written references provided at the conclusion of the internship. SEM experience is a great resume builder and will expose the intern to a unique and pioneering niche within the advertising industry. Extensive training is provided. Internship is on a flexible schedule so ideal for persons with an academic schedule.
- Prácticas Online Marketing
- Madrid, Spain
- A determinar
- C/ Mejia Lequerica, 12 1º