Are you passionate, ambitious and interested in motion graphics design? Do you want to work with a dynamic and innovative startup helping social organisations to achieve their philanthropic mission and social/environmental goals?
Do you want to….
- Work for an international startup in the inspiring and beautiful city of Barcelona
- Have access to the vast network of mentors and startups in Spain, UK and USA
- Gain insight and contacts in the growing global job market and community of location independent professionals
- Work in a young, fun, ambitious team and highly creative environment and office space (Makers of Barcelona)
Murillo Media is a dynamic, international startup that creates engaging video projects for online learning / training platforms and promotional campaigns. We are a fast-growing company based in Barcelona with clients and collaborators around the world. We mainly work with creative clients and social organisations, e.g. creating agriculture training videos with Fintrac in an effort to solve hunger and poverty.
We are looking for a talented motion graphics design Intern to support our marketing and design team in creating inspiring, engaging and informative videos.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and will be able to effectively communicate a concept, idea or theme through video. You will be talented in illustration and animation
During the internship you will gain experience in various aspects of visual branding, multimedia production and motion graphics. You will attain vital knowledge and skills in working with a fast-growing startup with international clients.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or currently enrolled at university (in Graphic Design, Media, Audiovisual or similar)
- Outstanding visual and communication skills
- Interest in working with social organisations especially in providing education to countries where it’s needed.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Has a personal laptop and mobile
- Has a portfolio that can demonstrate how talented you are
- Fluent in English
- Paid internship
- A creative office in Barcelona city centre, free coffee, snacks, events, beers and weekly team lunch
- A highly professional, dynamic, ambitious & international working environment
- Global network of contacts, mentors, communities
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Working hours: Part-time
Length of role: 4 months
Start Date: As soon as possible
Type of remuneration: Stipend payments
Deadline to apply: N/A
This job offer is closed.
- Motion Graphics Design - Prácticas
- Murillo Media
- Barcelona, Spain
- €300 al mes (media jornada prácticas)
- Carrer de Bailèn, 11, 08010 Barcelona