Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable working in a team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 51 sales offices in Europe, Oceania and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
For our Online Marketing department, we are currently looking for a Senior Regional Online Marketer (Spanish or German native speaker) who will promote our brand through online channels by sharing interesting content online – we call this Outreach – and have a genuine taste for written and verbal communication.
You will report to the SEO Manager and a very creative, flexible and proactive approach to your work will be required. You will be based in our Barcelona office as part of a small team of multi-lingual Regional Online Marketers, in liaison with our Montreux Headquarters.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization for your assigned markets
• Implement linkbuilding strategy
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
SMO & content management
• Apply SMO and content strategies for your assigned markets
• Build ESL’s community around the industry’s core topics, identify opportunities to connect with ESL’s audience online and manage/answer comments on ESL’s various social platforms
• Write various types of texts (descriptions, comments, blog posts) and run communication campaigns across all available channels (social platforms, websites, blogs, etc.)
• Share ESL’s content online (internal and external platforms) and build strong relationships with the industry’s influencers
• Track, monitor and report on all your activities
Team project coordination
• Assist the SEO Manager in coordinating the Regional Online Marketer Team’s projects at an operational and daily level
Your professional skills and experience :
• You have a background in SEO, community management and / or in outreaching content across various channels
• You have a good previous experience in a similar role or in PR / Communication / Journalism
• You have a natural leadership
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You simply have a keen interest in the latest Internet trends & technologies, you spend a fair amount of time on the Internet already, for personal and professional use
• you may already run a blog or write online about something that you are passionate about
• You have irreproachable online profiles
• You have proven experience in using industry tools (Google Analytics, SEO and SMO tools, etc.), Excel guru a plus
• You are a Spanish or German native speaker and you are fluent in English, any other languages (Italian, French or other) are considered a plus
Your personal skills:
• You are reliable and have a detail- and result-oriented personality
• You are enthusiastic and creative thinking
• You have great flexibility
• You have outstanding organization skills
• You have the ability to work independently and in a team
Your education :
• Postgraduate degree in marketing, communication or business management.
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
• A young and dynamic work atmosphere
• An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
• Autonomy at work, alongside regular contacts with the marketing team in Switzerland and in Spain
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Undertemined contract
Activity rate: Full time
We plan on running preliminary Skype/phone interviews, and if successful, second Skype interviews or in-person interviews in Barcelona.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.
This job offer is closed.
- Senior Regional Online Marketer
- Barcelona, Spain
- It will be mentioned during the interview