We are an online publisher, and quite successful! As a member of our team you'll get to work with a small but vibrant international team to bring online entertainment to millions of people on a daily basis. Our products span across more than 20 languages and reach several million people throughout the globe.
As a small start up we're looking for someone with passion to drive our flagship product: quizzstar.com. As a Junior Designer for Online Quizzes you'll brainstorm with a team of copywriters and developers, own the design process of quizzstar's quizzes and launch compelling content to millions of users. You will analyse key figures and data provided by our engineers to further improve your design, experiment with new formats and develop your skills in a way that is meaningful to you.
- Own quizzstar.com's design process by creating appealing designs for our online quizzes.
- Create user-friendly layouts and illustrations to maximize CTR, user engagement and virality.
- Serve as a bridge between engineers and copywriters and adapt your design to meet our audience's specifications.
- Analyse key figures and data feedback provided by our engineers to improve your ideas, design and audience targeting.
- Ability to create attention grabbing and user friendly designs which appeal to millions of people across the globe.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and other graphic/design/illustration software.
- Ability to deliver new design concepts on a consistent basis, also under time pressure.
- Feeling for likable topics and ability to synthesize a creative idea into a meaningful
- Desire to optimize our design creation process by working with engineers and creative
- Enthusiasm for the Internet and therefore interest in being up-to-date with the latest
- You are reliable and can work independently.
- Bachelors degree in Design or Illustration.
- 1-2 year experience in the design industry.
- With millions of users in more than 20 languages and billions of clicks a month, we offer you a worldwide platform for your content.
- Work with a group of like-minded talented individuals eager to learn and share their experience with one another
- Ability to work from home 2 days a month.
- An unlimited amount of free coffee!
- Designer for Online Viral Content
- LDW LTD
- Barcelona, Spain