EU Business School Barcelona (EU) is part of the EU Group - a network of professionally accredited, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We offer foundation, bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs, both online and on campus, in a truly global environment.
About the job
We’re looking for a creative, English-native communications assistant with experience in the publishing world as well as experience in social media and SEO writing.
As part of our lively, international team, you’ll help to make decisions behind the creation and execution of English-language content including, but not limited to: monthly e-newsletters, semi-annual printed magazines, press releases, blog entries, brochures, flyers, letters, mailings, marketing materials and social media content.
You’ll also be responsible for copyediting and proofreading content, as well as some fact-checking. Producing original content will also be part of the job, so excellent writing and editing skills are a necessity.
You’ll need to have a minimum of one year’s experience working in editorial, with direct involvement in creating publications and working according to an editorial calendar. Working in our busy communications department, you’ll have to be highly organized and proactive, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to multitask under pressure.
You’ll also need:
• Native English
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Journalistic, blog and marketing writing skills
• Experience working with designers and an understanding of InDesign and Photoshop
• WordPress experience and a knowledge of analytics and SEO tools
What we offer
- A permanent contract.
- 40 hours per week schedule, Monday to Friday, based on our Barcelona campus.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Communications Assistant
- EU Business School
- Barcelona, Spain
- Ganduxer 70, 08021 Barcelona, Spain