As an SEO and SEM Strategist, you will identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the search results page of search engines.
You will work with a multiskilled team, specialists in their field in different kind of projects in a high paced environment.
- Keywords research analysis, as well as analysis with Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns (Adwords, Facebook Ads…).
- Propose strategies to increase reuslts based on KPIs.
- Keep updated information regarding clients’ industries needs and focus, as well as general tendencies in Digital Marketing.
- Responsible for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site metrics (for example, impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions, among others).
- Manage Web page auditing for our clients.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Technical Degree.
- 1-2 years’ experience in SEO/SEM projects.
- Experience of analysis and follow up with KPIs.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Moz, Sistrix, Google Adwords.
- Knowledge of SEO OnPage and OffPage.
- Good level of Excel spreadsheets.
- Certification in Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Certification in Hubspot is considered a plus.
Team player, experience in working in multiskilled team.
- Positive outlook regarding challenges.
This job offer is closed.
- We are Marketing
- Valencia, Spain
- Plaza Legion Española, 2 Valencia