As a UX designer you will have the following responsibilities:
• Supporting a unified user experience across the entire Insight product.
• Turn complex problems into simple and engaging experiences for the desktop, web and mobile with complex applications.
• Developing wireframes, workflows and interactions specifications.
• Driving projects from concept to production.
• Design nice and useful Big Data Visualisations to support users explore their data in the product.
• Presenting design proposals that are backed by research and data.
• Gaining consensus among stakeholders and developers without compromising the strategic design direction.
• A great team player, driven and self-motivated.
• Good communication skills - oral and written English.
• 2+ years experience working with UX Design methodologies for user research, design & validation, applying them depending in the situation and team needs.
• Technical knowledges – be able to understand technical requirements of a proposal to provide viable solutions.
• Data Visualisation knowledge – having a minimal experience of data representation in charts.
• Experience with wireframing tools as Balsamiq mockups, OmniGraffle…
• Experience with design tools as Sketch or Adobe Illustrator.
• Technical background.
• Design skills – be able to provide a hifi design specs.
• Knowledge of D3js.
• Experience working with visualisations tools such as Tableau or CanvasJS.
• Finance experience.
• Big Data solution design experience.
This job offer is closed.
- UX Designer
- Málaga, Spain
- Calle Severo Ochoa 21, Málaga