We are looking for a Business Applications Analyst with experience on managing and supporting business workflows in ERP’s. Used to work with providers in a multinational scope and experience to provide support to internal and external users on daily issues, and managing projects and new developments for the company. Also with experience working with networks and systems in a Windows multi-site infrastructure.
• Support internal and external users on business applications daily issues.
• Functional analysis of new requirements of business applications, taking in consideration best practices and standard workflows for multinational companies of the market.
• Manage assigned projects and its providers, when projects were outsourced, and its team members.
• Internal and external users education and guidance on best practices, procedures and IT policies.
• IT procedures and technical manuals documentation and maintenance.
• Report periodically to the IT Manager and other members of the IT team.
• Collaborate in the rest of tasks of the IT Department, Service Delivery and Systems areas.
• Team Working.
• Users guidance and education.
• Providers and projects management.
• Negotiation skills.
• Ability to deal with complex issues involving critical view on consultant recommenda-tions and users requirements.
- Business Applications Analyst
- The Valley Talent
- Madrid, Spain