We are looking for Android Developers with a solid experience and a committed team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast paced environment,
applies sound judgment in successful task planning and execution, meets deadlines and communicates the highest standards of professionalism in his/her appearance and work habits.
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth startup company aiming at becoming a global leader, within an expanding and forward-thinking organization.
Weplan is a free application – available for Android and iOS – that analyzes the calls, internet data and SMS from the users’ smartphone and recommends, impartially, the plan and Telco Operator that best suits their needs.
As a member of our core agile delivery team, you will help build innovative and inspiring solutions.
- Initial requirements and analysis to develop a new product.
- Build new features and improvements for existing products.
- Be involved on full lifecycle development of the Weplan Product.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to learn quickly and stay up to date with new technologies.
- Proactive, strong drive to disrupt and innovate.
- Agile project experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment.
Technical Requirements (mandatory):
- Highly skilled in Android Development.
Nice to have:
- Previous SDK development experience
- iOS development.
- Design skills.
What we offer?
- Well placed office at Parque de las Avenidas (Madrid)
- Nice and young work environment
- Ping pong table!
- Android Developer
- Madrid, Spain