As the Digital Designer for Privalia´s branding departament, you would be responsible for creating high
quality Web/Mobile design for marketing campaigns and brand campaigns, newsletters, social media and landing pages, as well as updating designs for existing assets.
You would be an essential part of the team that designs Privalia from the Global perspective, so you will have into account all the brand’s touchpoints and different countries to apply the creative campaigns and graphical stuff.
Desired skills and experience
We are looking for people who have extensive experience in interactive media & digital design across web and portable devices and want to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will have a deep understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe Premiere will be a plus.
Experience in ecommerce or/and fashion industry
Is mandatory experience in creating brand identity (in consultancy or agency).
- BFA in graphic design or similar. In lieu of degree - relevant skills or experience.
- Strong layout, composition and type treatment skills.
- Creative sensitive and visual knowledge.
- UX / UI knowledge will be valued.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design for web and print.
- Deep knowledge of Photoshop , Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience with online campaigns.
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills.
- A team player with exceptional communication skills.
- Previous experience as a graphic designer in an online environment.
- Excellent attention to details and proactive.
Self-motivated with an ability to meet deadlines.
This job offer is closed.
- Digital Designer
- Barcelona, Spain
- Según valía