Melon Rouge is a Creative Consultancy specialized in Branding. We provide integrated Brand Consulting and Creative Communication Services to advise our clients into building their brands.
We have a Creative heart and a Marketing mind which, combined with our experience, lead us to develop consistent strategies for brands to become successful on the marketplace.
We are a group of 18 in-house professionals with a strong marketing approach, specialized in Marketing, Strategy, Branding & Digital Innovation Design which runs from B2B to mass market.
We are looking for a UX Designer to join the Digital Innovation team.
The UX Designer will collaborate with the team to develop concepts of innovative services and/or products for our clients in Cambodia and abroad.
He/She will also participate in the business development by working on strategies for new clients.
The ideal person for this role is a geek at heart who is able to develop concepts that may not only include digital interfaces, based on a thorough analysis of the user journey.
If you understand the importance of Branding and brand experience, you are able to think outside the box and play with ideas to find always the best impact, you are our missing stone!
- Analyze the client’s environment (brand, market, trends, etc) to understand its needs.
- Design innovative strategies and experiences.
- Develop personas, value proposition design, customer journeys.
- Generate ideas from the strategic framework defined upstream.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, interaction design.
- Develop UX specifications, prototypes and user tests.
- Write strategic recommendations and defend proposals during bids.
- Team player with capability to explain ideas and delegate task to other team members.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on several projects at once.
- Able to receive constructive criticism and be flexible when changes come to the table.
- We are looking for a positive person with a good sense of humor as we will spend 8 hours together 5 days a week!
- Curious and interested in other fields a trend hunter and passionated about anything related to creation and new technologies.
- Professional use of prototype softwares (Marvel, InVision, Adobe…)
- Good knowledge of the web-design production process
- Good presentation skills, ability to present complex concepts to a novice audience
- Team player: curiosity, natural authority, calm, patient, solution-driven
- Great organization skills: rigor, reactivity, flexibility, adaptability
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to collaborate
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 3 years experience on a similar position
This job offer is closed.
- UX Designer
- Melon Rouge Agency
- Nom Pen, Cambodia
- Depending on profile