We are looking for a Community Manager who would like to join a young and dynamic group to manage the English speaking countries Social Media profiles for an important brand.
You will join a team of people managing profiles of other countries for the same brand.
It's a position that needs fresh, dynamic people, willing to learn a lot (and give the best). Due to the social profiles you will manage, you will have the opportunity to unleash your copy-writing creativity, interact with the Creativity team to decide the best assets, etc.
The candidate MUST be English fluent (ideally native).
Some previous experience in the position would be a high plus!
- Craft, execute, and evaluate a detailed content calendar
- Curate content from external sources
- Concept & execute social promotions
- Monitor and maintain social media platforms and brand voice online
- Regularly interface with internal account, media, and analytics team on social media activity
- Able to anticipate and prepare for common questions and community needs based on an expert knowledge of the product, the consumer and the target market
- Being always authentic and responsible while representing self/brand online
- Ideate and co-create content for social channels based on daily learning and managing the content calendar to serve the business goals
<b>Knowledge, Skills and Experience</b>
- English native is a must have
- One year+ of crafting and implementing social media communications
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms
- Strong writing skills and ability to coordinate effectively across teams
- Effective team player with proven ability to work with agency and client stakeholders
If you feel you are the right person for the position, please, send us your CV and some examples of your work in Social Media.
- English Speaking Community Manager
- Barcelona, Spain
- A convenir