Responsible for contributing to the development, execution, maintenance and measurement of social media communications and engagement strategies. He/She is also responsible for protecting the reputation and brand on social media platforms:
- Developing and managing monthly editorial calendars.
- Crafting and publishing content on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Engaging with followers, monitoring and responding to conversations across social media channels.
- Preparing monthly performance reports and other campaign reports as needed to track specific KPIs and digital recommendations to maximize client’s digital presence.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field.
Must be fully bilingual in Spanish/English – spoken and written
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This job offer is closed.
- Social Media Community Manager
- Las Rozas, Spain
- 14.000 € brutos/anuales
- Sirena, 3