We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
· Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
· Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
· Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
· Proven UI experience
· Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
· Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
· Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
· BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
It is important to have availability to travel for short periods of time.
Being based in Asturias will be considered positively.
This job offer is closed.
- UX UI Designer