To successfully managing digital content and performance projects within time, cost and quality parameters for the client. You will partner with the Creative and Production teams to ensure that client expectations are well managed and delivered.
- Project Manager (naturally): Tracking budgets and schedules, defining and managing the scope, creating project plans, scrubbing ticket queues, calling out risk and managing a development team to ensure successful project completion every time. Finding the fine balance between too much process and not enough process. We customise the process to fit each project’s needs.
- Account/Client Manager: You will be the front line for client contact. Your job is to keep them happy even in the face of delivering bad news. You have to know how to steer projects while always keeping the client's needs in mind.
- Strategist/Web Product Manager: Guiding the client through the discovery and design process to arrive at a business/technical specification that developers can execute. Developers will aid you on the technical side but, from a marketing standpoint, the more strategic and knowledgeable you are around web architecture, user experience, design, content, SEO/search, social media, and analytics, the better.
- Sales/Biz Dev: As the person most connected to the client's marketing goals and project status, you'll manage the progress and be in the hot seat for conversations about future phases of the project with the client. Your input is invaluable when it comes to knowledge about the client's needs and whether clients are a good fit for your agency from a standpoint of profitability and mutual client/agency happiness.
- Quality Specialist: QA engineers can run tests but ultimately you own the client’s vision for the end deliverable and you make the final call on when a site is ready for client demos and reviews.
- Coordination: Managing both internal teams and external partners which are necessary for the project.
- Experience of delivering projects within an advertising agency environment. Experience in the car industry desirable.
- 3+ years of experience in managing web projects.
- Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms.
- Demonstrable ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Adept at creating practical solutions to daily business challenges.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the methodology and follow-up documentation of developing projects.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
This job offer is closed.
- Senior Digital Project Manager
- LOLA MullenLowe
- Barcelona, Spain
- Dependiendo del perfil
- Pedro i Pons 6-8, 08034, Barcelona