EU Business School (EU) is an international business school with main campuses in Geneva, Montreux, Barcelona and Munich. We offer various programs at the bachelor's (BBA/BA/BS), master's (MBA/MSc) and doctoral (DBA) levels.
We offer this full-time job position at our offices in Barcelona. As SEO specialist, you will be responsible of the global EU Business School websites organic positioning strategy across the Google & Bing Search Engines.
• Responsible of EU Business School group’s websites international visibility across the Google & Bing Search Engines (SERPs, maps, images & videos)
• Control over EU Business School websites organic traffic to identify trends, evolution and opportunities.
• Control and benchmarking of competitors’ organic positioning.
• Consolidate a solid international SEO strategy based on a selection of Keywords part of the DNA of the company. Increase non branded organic traffic by identifying conversion and long-tail keywords.
• Work closely and with our Paid traffic specialist for performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, identifying trends and opportunities.
• On-site optimization: site structure optimization, URLs, texts and titles, metas, graphics, internal links, structured data markup, etc…
• Off-site optimization: Indexation, linkbuilding techniques and revision/optimization of the current external links in our partners’ websites.
• Collaborate with Communications department to grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO for a continuous improvement of our Content Optimization Strategy for new contents /media and existing pages.
• Understand competitive landscape and identify new opportunities for further channel expansion, size potential impacts, and communicate recommendations to Management
• Responsible for generating and analyzing weekly and monthly SEO reports
Qualifications & Experience:
• +3 years of proven SEO experience and passionate about online marketing
• High level of English (minimum TOFL level) or native in English preferably.
• Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Google’s Keyword Tool
• Experience using SEO tools as MOZ, SemRush, Raven tools.
• A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, database-driven websites. Wordpress management and optimization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Willingness to assist on other Marketing related tasks.
• Ability to work and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical thinking. Results-driven, organized, and self-directed
• The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- SEO Specialist
- EU Business School
- Barcelona, Spain
- Ganduxer 70, 08021 Barcelona