We believe that the most important career decision people can make is the culture they choose to grow in. At PHD we’re like a big family. One that nurtures talent, harnesses potential and encourages growth. We value curiosity, courage and openness and finding people with these qualities is one of our central quests, making us a diverse mix of the most curious, courageous and open people around the world. Being part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG) gives us world-class purchasing power and access to the greatest solutions and insights to meet the needs of our clients of all sizes.
"Finding a better way" is our ethos and sums up our approach to everything we do. We constantly seek out the best ways of working.
“Collective and connected” we are better together. Ideas are better when co-created. Collaboration wins!
PHD is looking for a Creative Content and Experience Director responsible of developing and implementing integrated communication strategies for our brands based on content and experiences. S/he will be in charge of growing the content and experience area in the Barcelona office.
S/he will be working with brand leads and strategists to drive digital at every opportunity and also work closely with the implementation teams to ensure best practice is rolled out across all clients and to drive growth via creativity and innovation.
This role involves managing and shaping a brief from conception to execution on a wide range of creative projects. It touches all areas of the Content and Creative team: from brand campaigns, social executions and retail innovation; from content for large umbrella campaigns through to one-off innovative social strategies.
S/he will have the added benefit of participating in new business pitches. This is great opportunity to join an energetic and innovative team with big plans for growth.
You'll devise inventive ideas / activities that will be activated across all forms of media with focus upon digital due to the natural change in the media landscape.
Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating
• Develop workable budgets, define project scope, work plans and realistic timetables.
• Reviews, analyzes and evaluates the client’s needs and objectives: media output, creative output and client data.
• Constantly develop and implement innovative creative strategies and digital campaigns in order to increase commercial revenues for the company.
• Responsible for departmental vision, structure, and management while providing leadership, accountability, and mentorship to brand strategy.
• Lead thinking on tech, culture and media news to apply the latest trends & opportunities. Explore new digital/innovative products that could measure, analyze and drive audiences to new solutions.
Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
• Identify the right opportunities across industry sectors and media that align with the agency’s ongoing strategy
• Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives
• Monitoring and enforcing new business risk and constraints (schedule / scope / resources)
• Build, nurture and lead a team that delivers individual strong with collective unstoppable - Create a team environment that allows talent to thrive
Strategic Project Management
• Manage agency creative efforts and projects, involved with projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
• Define key metrics, and outcomes that align with business goals. Manage measurement, analytics, data gathering, and reporting for clients
• Training and developing staff and influencing cross-functional internal partners to create and execute effective creative strategies.
• Share and inspire with ideas that contribute to the creation of great ideas within our teams.
• Work close with Strategy Director and the clients Creative Agencies to translate ideas into integrated communication strategies on content and experiences.
In return you will bring:
• 7 years’ + experience in a Creative content /innovation role with a digital emphasis. This could be in a digital agency, creative agency or media agency.
• A brilliant and lateral ideas generator. Proven track record in delivering creative comms/channel planning solutions / POE
• Have strong organizational and analytical skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
• Strong Project Management skills
• Able to quickly and credibly build rapport with clients and other agency partners on the brand.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding marketing communication channels (including digital and content) and innovative trends in the industry
• Negotiation skills and strategic approach to share views and persuade. Well organized, able to manage a high work volume and stay cool under pressure
• Proven record client management, strong communication and presentation skills. Strong aptitude for driving collaboration and integration, building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues
• Demonstration of high level entrepreneurial capabilities both for the client’s business and the Agency
• Demonstrable leadership qualities. Experience in leading and developing a team and working with specialists
• A good logical and creative mindset
• Advanced English/Spanish level required.
• Must have European Community (EU) work permit
Working for Phd Barcelona means...
• 28 days of holidays
• Social events and inspirational sessions
• Personalized training and development schemes
• Access to flex compensation plan
• Other benefits according to positions
- Content & Experience Director
- OmnicomMediaGroup - Phd
- Barcelona, Spain
- According to experience