CORNERJOB is the leading recruitment-app in France, Italy, Spain and Mexico for blue collars (80% of the labor market). We launched our operations in September 2015 and we have experienced an incredible growth in the last 9 months, with operations running in four countries, 650,000 downloads a month, over 1 million monthly active users on the app and almost 40,000 new job offers per month. Since our launch, we helped close more than 100,000 employment contracts. We raised a total of $35 million in less than a year to support our growth, international expansion and product development strategy.
We are disrupting the way candidates and employers meet each other through a frictionless, simple and elegant mobile experience. The staffing industry is currently experiencing a revolution and we are reinventing the way employers search and find the right match. The labor market moves with greater fluidity than ever in most sectors: hotels, restaurants, retail, call centers, transportation, tourism, etc. Ourgoal is to become the one stop shop for candidates and employers by ensuring the fastest and easiest match.
We are a digital startup which was originally launched within Antai Venture Builder, the leading Spanish startup-studio which launched great companies such as Wallapop, ChicPlace, FancyBox, ElCodi, Deliberry and Stampydoo.
Role and responsibilities:
* Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent experiences across web, desktop, iOS and Android.
* Take a design hypothesis from sketch or wireframe to final artwork, prototype or markup, and follow through to publishing, A/B testing and results measurement.
* Provide thought design leadership to the company and work with engineering to push the boundaries of what’s possible on emerging technologies.
* Assess product, user research and design requirements.
* Communicate and "sell" your design solutions to senior management and teammates, including engineers, product managers, partners, etc.
* Work with cross-functional, globally located teams to manage and deliver designs on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for our users and customers.
* Maintain and evolve a set of design patterns.
* Young, international, multidisciplinary and dynamic environment and a major opportunity in a growing business area.
* Opportunity to develop professionally and to take a top responsibility role in a high growth company.
* Attractive salary and bonus conditions based on goals.
* Office located in Barcelona.
* Online portfolio with multiple examples of design for desktop, iOS and Android platforms required.
* 5+ years of experience defining information architecture, visual design and/or interaction design for mobile applications.
* Knowledge and experience of major mobile OS platforms UX Guidelines for iOS, Android, or other mobile platforms.
* Experience managing UX design within a software development process, including working directly with development teams and product managers.
* Experience in major aspects of product definition, i.e. developing user profiles, use scenarios, task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and information architecture.
* A passion for the user experience, an obsessive attention to detail, and a proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
* HTML/CSS/JS Knowledge
* Experience working in an agile development methodology.
* Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- UX/UI designer
- Barcelona, Spain
- En función de la experiencia