AKTIOS is seeking a SAP Senior Consultant to work in a permanent position in Barcelona. We are an IT Consultancy who works in different sectors and functional areas of the companies, providing 360º solutions to our clients.
This is an opportunity for talented and experienced SAP consultant to join one of the most challenging and exciting global implementation project directly with end-user.
Successful candidate will join our SAP team and be engaged on some of the most relevant projects in the SAP landscape. On this position you will be a member of the team of top-class business and IT experts responsible for business challenges, enterprise transformation, business and IT architecture and continues process excellence. In your daily work you will have a chance to work ERP architects, functional and technical experts, developers, and you will be involved in the delivery of SAP projects end-to-end, from the solution design to the implementation and deployment.
If you would like to make a next step in your career and experience large-scale, complex and complete life-cycle ERP Implementation, starting from envisioning & architecture through business blueprint setup, solution design, system configuration, development till deployment and operations in clients with worldwide presence this job is for you.
• Requirements gathering and prioritization. Fit / gap analysis.
• Estimation of gap efforts and scope prioritization.
• Analysis, design, and configuration of the business processes based on the standard functionality of the SAP modules: FICO, PP and SD. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate as well a solid understanding of SAP best practices and process optimization on those areas.
• Creation of functional designs for custom developments (RICEFWs).
• Liaising with the technical teams (developer lead, developers, technical architect) to support the development and implementation of the custom functionalities.
• Analyzing and troubleshooting of technical and functional issues in the SAP FICO, PP and SD modules /components and providing day-to-day support to other team members.
• Lead and own the execution of the multiple test cycles: component / assembly test, integration test, user acceptance test, performance test, and regression test.
• Participating in “team architectural and design brainstorming sessions” where key architecture and design ideas are exchanged, brainstormed and effectively selected.
• Providing support to the deployment team during data migration planning, scoping & execution.
• Ensuring good design & development practices and high quality standards are in place.
• Based on the client location, travelling may be required, including internationally.
Qualifications and knowledge
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience as a SAP business analyst and/or consultant in the areas of FICO (GL, AR, AP, legal and tax declarations), PP and SD.
• In the finance area, must have extensive knowledge in statutory reporting (Intrastat, Model 349, customer payments, VAT Management, FEBA banking integration).
• In the SD area, must have extensive experience in Sales Order management and management of multiple installment processing.
• In the PP area, must have extensive experience in project management and integration with the production process.
• Experience in integration both with clients and external WMS, as well as other third party applications.
• Strong overall SAP experience in various types of SAP projects: greenfield implementation, SAP optimization, migration projects, upgrades, and maintenance projects.
• Demonstrated ability to transform poorly-defined business requirements into comprehensive processes and solutions based on industry best practices, as documenting processes and procedures used to support the business Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Strong ability to gather business requirements and provide quality documentation.
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment.
• Target oriented, professional attitude, good manners and high work culture is greatly desirable.
• You will have good educational background, ideally a master degree level – or equivalent – in a related subject.
• Very good both written and oral English is essential.
• Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company.
• Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts.
• Hands-on experience and participation in establishing of business & IT enterprise architecture.
• Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels.
• Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development.
• Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus.
- Senior SAP Consultant
- Barcelona, Spain
- A convenir
- Av. Diagonal, 458, 6ºB