If you’re fascinated by visualising data and driven by numbers please get in touch!
The Junior Designer will be reporting directly to the Senior Designer. He/she must have strong information design skills, including a robust understanding of layout, type, color and composition needed in the digital and web environment to create impactful designs and data-driven experiences through visual storytelling.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create high-impact and visually appealing designs
- Thrive in a production role with the ability to turn around graphics efficiently
- Handle multiple requests simultaneously under pressure with both concurrent and conflicting deadlines
- Resident in or around Barcelona
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously
- Ability to balance creativity and production workload for internationally recognized brands
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling the individual to interact effectively with various levels of individuals
- Aptitude to handle multiple projects and switch quickly and comfortably between assignments as needed
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Spanish – advanced level written/spoken
- English – mid/advanced level written
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS preferred
- 1+ years of professional experience in graphic design with a creative portfolio of previous work
- Expert knowledge Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Excellent proofreading, spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Capacity to handle multiple requests simultaneously under pressure with concurrent and conflicting deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Only candidates with strong portfolios will be considered
This job offer is closed.
- Junior Graphic Designer (Information Design)
- Barcelona, Spain
- De 9.600 a 13.200 € NETOS anuales en función de la valía del candidato.